Thursday, February 5, 2009

SuperHero Adventure in LP

My days at the LP townhouse are always ones filled of educational experiences. The 4-y.0. has recently become obsessed with Star Wars and my days have since then been filled learning about all of the characters, their missions, and their history. "Good guys" and "bad guys" are the easiest way to segregate the group and the easiest way for me, a non-Star-Wars-fan, to stay up to speed.

I can't keep the stories straight! First there's Luke, and who knows what he's up to or where he's going. Then there's Darth, Luke's father?! What?! It's sad that the 4-y.0. knows more about death and fighting that I'll ever care to know. He's recently started playing "guns". I am NOT a fan of this game. I replace the word "gun" with "weapon" and getting "killed" with getting "injured". Let's keep it 'G' people. Even THE BABY has learned how to fall over and "die"! He's 15 months old and will run in a circle while the 4-y.0. chases after him with a gun/lightsaber and when they've done this for a few minutes, the baby will fall over and "die"! It's hilarious because he does it so dramatically, and will even lay there for a few minutes until someone reacts to the little show he's put on, but at the same time... I think he's a LITTLE young to realize the effects of death!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBM854BTGL0 - This video is HILARIOUS! My roommate and her boyfriend just showed it to me after I told them about the 4-y.o and his baby brother. It's great!

1 comment:

  1. Guess what rooms? You've been tagged. I'll help you later. :)

    ReplyDelete