Monday, January 26, 2009

I Should Have Started This YEARS Ago...

I've been babysitting for over 8 years, and cannot believe that I just got the idea to start this blog now. I'm not trying to copy the "Nanny Diaries" because, believe it or not, I haven't even read the dang book or seen the movie!

I babysit anywhere from 2-5 days a week in addition to attending college (second semester senior year, woo!) in wonderful, beautiful, right-now-really-chilly, CHICAGO. There are far too many days when I want to laugh uncontrollably or pull my entire head of hair out (sometimes both in the same day) because of some of the things these kids do.

I hope you find my stories interesting, hilarious, disgusting, etc. I love these kids, and dread the day when I have to give up the flexibility and relaxation that babysitting brings me for a 9-5 desk job that is somehow, supposed to prepare me for my future.

Grab a PB&J or some Cheesy Mac and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment